We are looking for a dynamic Backend Engineer to be part of our family!
What days look like as our Engineer?
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept through launch; identify opportunities for ongoing improvements, use data analysis to inform product development decisions.
- Utilize many different open source and proprietary technologies to build upon our core backend systems; contribute to the tool stack architecture and propose new technologies and workflows as appropriate to meet the needs of the company.
- Own parts of the system and continuously work to improve them in an agile environment.
- Understand and translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Benchmarking, load testing, diagnosing problems and helping create solutions.
- Support and provide training to operations team, using domain knowledge to improve DevOps lifecycle and improve operations environment.
- Research and implement modern frameworks and technologies for back-end systems.
What requirements are we looking for :
- BS/MS in Economic, Financial and/or Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of product development, relevant experience in financial or 3rd party payment industry will be a plus.
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages, and scripting languages.
- Strong logical and innovative thinking, troubleshooting skills and diagnostic intuition, able to assess the business needs and reflect the value into the product design.
- Love of open source tools, and a proven ability to use new tools in creative ways to solve business problems.
- Strong attention to details