• Developing and maintaining server-side applications that directly interact with databases using Application Programming Interface (API).
• Testing and debugging your code and meeting quality checks before deployment.
• Database creation, integration, and management.
• Do non-functional tests (load testing, stress testing, etc).
• Making automation test scripts (design, develop, execute).
• Develop quality software and web applications.
• Analyze and maintain existing software applications.
• Design highly scalable, testable code.
• Discover and fix programming bugs.
• Min. Diploma / Bachelor&#039;s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Technical Engineering, or related major.
• Previous experience working as Software Developer, QA Engineer.
• Strong understanding of Java Spring Boot and understanding of additional programming is a plus.
• Experience in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual &amp; automation testing.
• Experience with creating unit testing and service testing using Katalon Studio, Selenium, and JMeter.
• Strong understanding of CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
• SQL database or relational database skills.
• Experience with source code management tools such as Git.
• Experience working with agile methodology.