1) Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
2) Identify accounts/key players, and visit them to establish contacts, generate interest, and developing the business.
3) Understanding clients needs and continuously offer products and solutions.
4) Gain feedback from clients and recommending new opportunities and/or service improvements to internal management.
5) Seek new products, by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitions.
6) Preparing and sending reports to both clients and internal management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
7) Maintaining and upgrading relevant technical knowledge.
8) Building pipelines and closing business with channel partners and relevant team members.
9) Taking care of relevant licenses required to expand the business.
10) Assisting management to build internal systems for existing and future business development.
1) A bachelor degree from any discipline.
2) Minimum 2 years of work experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience is preferred.
3) Fluent in English (verbal and written).
4) Excellent interpersonal skill and able to maintain good client relationships.
6) Ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers (including formal presentations).
7) Having prospecting and negotiation skills.
8) High energy level, able to maintain self-motivation to meet company business goals.
9) Comfortable in working independently as a solo performer and as member of a team.
10) Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with positive attitude when reaching next potential client.