1. Produce interesting, well crafted edited videos that fit the duration and storyboards.
2. Proficient in footage stabilizing, color correction/grading, masking, motion graphics, thumbnail creation, and other components required to produce high quality videos.
3. Possess the artistic sense to select appropriate background music and sound effects that fits the overall video creation process.
4. Able to grasp the production team's needs and must-have outcomes.
5. Review the production script and raw materials create scenes in post production, fitting to the objective of the overall production, including consistency in image quality and sound quality.
1. Minimum 2 years working experience as a Video Editor in another company (internship, freelance or project-based experience not include)
2. A bachelor degree from any relevant major.
3. Having technical knowledge and experience working with the latest version of Adobe Creative Suite products (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and sound editing application (Studio One, etc).
4. Having the eyes to understand script and story board, the ears to listen to production goals, and the heart to produce the best output for the team.
5. Having great personality with good communication skill.
6. Ability to handle end-to-end video editing production.
7. Proven video editing capability with a strong video editing portfolio.
8. Posses a creative mind and visual storytelling skill.
9. Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with positive attitude when problems arise.
10. Ability to manage multiple projects under pressureand meeting deadlines.
11. Domicile location: Jakarta / Bogor / Depok / Tangerang / Bekasi.