Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Experience creating test plans and testing software in Windows and UNIX environments.
- Project experience with multiple OS - Windows, Linux, etc.
- Experience with database (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Must be excellent troubleshooter for resolving issues.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding environment where teamwork is a must.
- Minimum 2+ year experience of software development within a team using Java.
- A degree or postgraduate qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Experiences using Automation.
- Design process improvement to test enterprise software and work on in-house automation.
- Develop test plans to support the automation testing efforts.
- Develop functional testing applications to test the product.
- Keep track of functionality/UI changes and update related automation scripts.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in software automation technology and introduce them to achieve cost - savings and improve productivity.
- Participate from concept requirements to validation phase.
- Collaborate with other QA Engineers, Project Managers and Software Developers, Automate functional tests.
- Assist team members to make decisions about defects and enhancements in a given release cycle.
- Build and develop performance testing scripts.
- Evaluate new automation technologies and find niches where automation can assist in improving product quality/testing.