• Compliance monitoring and ensure corrective actions are carried out and executed properly.
• Assist Head of Compliance to formulate and implement AML monitoring policy, to comply with the applicable business model and related monitoring requirements.
• Monitor legislation, regulatory circulars, and enforcement actions from Regulators and work with Head of Compliance to ensure any updates are appropriately incorporated into internal policies and procedures when required.
• Develop, review and evaluate Company policies and procedures and report to identify hidden risks or common issues (gap analysis) and provide recommendation.
• Maintain an updated regulatory reporting calendar pursuant to prevailing laws and regulations.
• Track and monitor the submission of regulatory reports from all department in charge.
• Having a bachelor degree.
• Has 2-4 (two to four) years working experience in a compliance area from financial industries related with OJK.
• Fluent in English
• Ability to manage large amounts of paper work.