This position designs, creates, develops, and organizes Learning Management System (LMS) in the company, working with our Curriculum Development team, in the creation and development of the LMS.
The LMS developer also act responsively as the system administrator, helping users when they encounter problems.
1. Design, build, and develop quality LMS according to learning needs, starting from making the LMS structure, installing the LMS (Moodle, Wordpress), installing plugins, inputting learning materials, and uploading the LMS to the cloud server for online operations.
2. Determine cloud server specifications, according to the needs and budget.
3. Conduct technical training to users on how to use the LMS.
4. Coordinate with related parties to ensure the learning process at LMS from registration to issuance of grades and certificates runs well, and on-schedule.
5. Responsively assist users who have problems in the LMS such as users who cannot enter the LMS, forget passwords, etc.
7. Working with relevant teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, and come up with solutions.
8. Directing or performing preventive and corrective maintenances, including minor/major updates, periodic reboots, and daily backups.
9. Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure all browser and device types can access the LMS
10. Maintaining the latest web applications and programming practice, including software documentation
1. Bachelor's degree in related field, or proven experience in web development.
2. Solid knowledge and experience in programming web applications.
3. Minimum 1 year experience in developing LMS (Moodle and Wordpress).
4. Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
5. Proficiency in internet based technology, including HTML, CSS, Cloud Server, Linux OS, MySQL.