- 31 Jul 2023
- Create game ready, high-quality 3D models and textures for environments and its props.
- Effectively collaborate with fellow artists, team leads, tech and design teams to produce 3D assets & integrate them to final playable product.
- Work closely with team leaders & directors to take creative direction as well as reinforce the execution of our game’s visual design.
- Deliver work on time and according to schedule.
- Accept and provide direction with team members and participate and engage with the entire production team to stay current on the scope and understanding of the project.
- Multitask effectively; prioritize competing demands and follow through on details.
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development industry as 3D Artist with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- First-hand knowledge & practical experience of 3D Digital Content Creation software (Blender, zbrush, Maya, 3DSmax, etc.). You need to adapt to Blender for production pipeline in Agate.
- Able to create good quality 3D model for environments & props.
- Able to create good quality textures using software like Substance Painter/Photoshop or Substance Designer
- A proactive communicator, willing to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines is a plus.
- Experience & interest in developing stylized 3D art is a plus.
- Proficiency in setting up rigs to static 3D model is a plus.
- Proficiency in game engine is a plus.
- Willing to WFO / hybrid work in Bandung.
PT Agate International
IT & Telecommunication