We are looking for a developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions such as SQLs and MongoDB.
Skills And Qualifications
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, mainly Laravel
- Knowledge of Node.js and ExpressJS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good English skills